Sunday, April 26, 2009

i will be all that you want

There's nothing I could say to you
Nothing I could ever do to make you see
What you mean to me
All the pain, the tears I cried
Still you never said goodbye and now I know
How far you'd go

I will be, all that you wantAnd get myself together
Cause you keep me from falling apart
All my life, I'll be with you forever
To get you through the day
And make everything okay


Yeah
And without you I don't know what I'd do
I can never, ever live a day without you
Here with me, do you see,
You're all I need

4 comments:

nn said...

agak kagum bila kau update blog :)

faizelina osman said...

blog yg di tunggu2..syabas wey..haha!!

Wawa said...

jaja,kesedihan tu dtg sbb after that kegembiraan plk nk dtg..trust me! :)

.b.e.d.d.y. said...

wah..
ad perkembangan ye d c2..
:D