Monday, June 29, 2009

tagged by qila


Objective: Are you mean and sarcastic? Have you ever answered people ‘meanly’ and sarcastically?

If yes, show us how mean and sarcastic you are!
If no, then you should try at least once in your life with this note.

Rule: Respond to these as sarcastic/mean as you could.
(YR stands for Your Response.)
once uve been tagged must do! =)
happy reading! =D

If an annoying person says:

1) I am cute.
yr; oh yeah,,u look like a shit..daa

2) I am the most beautiful/handsome:
yr; really???seems like my grandma is way too farr prettier than u..even with old wrinkles all over her face..lol

) See, everyone likes me because I am rich and famous!
yr; rich?? i know the handbag ur wearing is a fake LV and famous???ko sape eh??have we met before??lol

) Unlike you, I am perfectly multi-skilled. I do everything very well from sports to academic thingy..
yr; peduli ape ak??no wonder semua org benci ko.

5) You don’t know me? I am Bruneian artist; I have albums.
yr; owh,mesti album ko xlaku lgsg..


If an annoying hot woman/man says:

1) I know you like me.
yr; oh really??sorry,i derserve someone better..much better..daa

2) What are you looking at? I am not interested in you!
yr; im looking at you cos ure the most ugly guy ive ever met..and ak ksian kt ko sbb prasan and im sure ure lonely..


3) Sorry, you are nice but seriously not my type!
yr; do i look like i care??ure def not my type at all,all i want is a handsome n good guy and ure totally opposite

4) UNLESS you are rich, then don’t dream that I will get a ride with you
yr; so what??i have my own ride..

5) Look, I am pretty/handsome; I can make people hate you
yr; people hate me cos they jealous of me larr stupid..lol


If an annoying extremely ugly woman/man says:

1) I think you and I can make a good couple.
yr; oh really,ur def

2) May I have your cell phone? please please please?
yr; i dont use hp

3) Hi, wanna hang out? I want you to be with me the whole night..
yr; i dun have time for you since obviously i deserve a better guy

4) What do you like about me?
yr; NOTHING, in fact i can make a list about what do i hate about you

5) I want you to say that I am pretty/handsome and you like me sooooo much!
yr; i just cant lie,it's a sin to say those words


If your enemy says:

1) Hi bitch!
yr; hey slut..btw thanks..im proud to be called bitch

2) You smell like shit!
yr; owh,everyone said that u are so poor so u cant even recognise the smell of perfume..pity you

3) What an ugly creature you are!
yr; thanks..dats mean you are super duper ugly..


4) I am going to kick your ass in this race for sure!

If your annoying ex says:

1) I still love you...
yr; proud to hear dat,btw,im happy looking at you today and u look really suffer and stupid..

2) I know you still love me!
yr; lorr,are u blind?? i date ur bestfren now

3) Please, go back with me honey/hubby.
yr; im happy with my cureent bf..so,you go to hell

4) Please call me...
yr; i deleted ur phone numb already

5) The break up hurt me so much..
yr; it hurts you??dats all??act i wanna u get hurt and suffer..at last u end up, u lost ur job and left nothing..this is not im planning for when i broke up with you..i just want more than u get hurt

If an annoying salesperson says:

1) Wow! You are so pretty/handsome!
yr; then,i dunt need ur whatever things dat u wanna sell to me.

2) Seriously, I used this product and I've Changed!
yr, gosh u look like a ghost..i just dun want to end up like ur face

3) We are giving a discount up to 50%!
yr; i dun buy any sale stuff..i only go for full price

4) This one is good sir/madam. Buy sir/madam, buy..
yr; i forgot my wallet..ok bye..

No comments: